Whoah Mounties, what a week! The recruits solved Fragment Seven with the help of Cole, and found clues that led them to Fragment Eight!
- I would recap how it all went down, but I suggest you go over to the forum and read the whole thread because it is NUTS.
- Here’s the gist: a magic library, telepathy, secret books, riddles, a heist, a magic fire, a daring escape, and a multi-pronged global spell performed by the recruits themselves! It was awesome!
- Armed with the spell to “wake” DG up, Cole reached out to her, only to find she’s out of town..
- Lauren and The Cagliostro are still exploring The Translation spell, and we’re only four days away from his final performance. Who the heck knows what’s gonna happen, but Lauren is still trying to find a way to save him.
- And Martin is gonna wear a wire to the performance!
This has been one of the most eventful weeks since The Book first showed up, with more and more magic appearing. Maybe it’s just that we’re seeing this hidden world for the first time, or maybe the more we unlock the book, the more we unlock the truth.
Start the discussion at forum.basecamp33.com