First, the good news! DG’s big secret is that she’s re-opening Ackerly Green Publishing!
On to all the other news. We spent this week continuing down the rabbit hole of Brandon Lachmann and The Devoted. We’re exhausted and frustrated, but we’ve finally made progress in the past 24 hours.
- Recruits pieced together Brandon’s RPG puzzle to find four beacons that when connected showed an X that marked The Triplets Bridge in Central Park. If the Traveler’s Disc was a real thing, that’s where it would be.
- With no one else available, CRSumner stepped up to investigate the bridge. He shot live video and broadcast it from Basecamp 33’s Facebook Page.
- You can watch the full video here. I’m just gonna say, Sumner is awesome because that park looks crazy spooky at night.
- Side note: Strangely, some people saw different versions of the coin in the video. Some saw two lines of numbers, some saw one line of numbers.
- Turns out the Devoted had gotten to the bridge first. But they left the disc so we could catch up to them. Not only did Sumner find the disc, but he also found a code on the back of it which took recruits to a new Brandon Lachmann trial. One that The Devoted had already started.
- We are now stuck in the middle of “Trial Two” which involves mythology, music, mazes, and 80’s TV shows. Just a normal week for the Mountaineers.
- We have just a little over a week until the 29th, the anniversary of Brandon’s death/disappearance. We have no idea what’s going to happen and no way of knowing if we’ll be finished in time.
Please join the conversation at the forum. We can only do this together.