Hey there Mountaineers. So yeah, I’ve been gone.
For a while.
I checked in every now and then and figured I’d follow up when stuff really started going down. But then, by the time Fragment Nine started (and then finished three days later), I felt like everything had kind of taken on a life of its own and since I’m just recap guy these days, I wouldn’t be missed too much. But thanks for the messages a few of you sent. Much appreciated.
Thin is… I have a duty to all the new recruits who took the assessment and joined Basecamp this past month. So I’m back.
And you guys have been busy:
- You finished the Second Magimystic Assessment by following guild traits around a model of the Tetrahedron from Cagliostro’s final performance.
- You solved Fragment Nine (!) by using cosmic clues to assemble six paper planets which revealed six constellation names, including Galifanx!
- You created a new category on the forum to discuss everything about the six guilds and have been coming up with a lot of cool ideas there.
- You followed up with Martin Rank who is just as worried about the quiet as we are.
- Cole checked in.
- And Deirdre has been traveling the world since having her protective spell broken. She started posting pics to her Instagram account and after a few weeks finally blogged again. Turns out she’s following a path her father left her using clues from his journal which she can now read post spell-breaking.
If I missed anything, lemme know and I’ll update the blog/forum version of this update.